< If i Could Turn back time.. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3377186251678067453?origin\x3dhttp://blink-into-tyworld.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




Tuesday, January 6, 2009


ok cmon...
im back.
To Crap Around.

Quite a Shag Day for me.
OT till 9pm
Started Work 7am.

ok today of course...i quite zai as usual.
Work Alone at the western side..
the new exec sous chef come talk to me..
haolian his experinces.. but still i respect him
tis lao ah pek knn...
zai sia..
No Doubt Ah CHUA, Joker in our kitchen.
nv fail to make me laugh everyday..
he and ah siao tis 2
LOL fukers.
After when i talk finish wif chef ah pek.
he suddenly call me, oi calvin lai i wan talk to u
i tot wad...then he said that chef look like mr bean sia
ahhaahha KNNNN
LAUGH TILL FUK LOL
Got Family, got daughter liao.
Ah Chua still like kid sia. LOL
alway FUNNY JACK ASS.. LOL LOOK LIKE MR BEAN LOL !!!
then i go tell ah siao..desmond seow.
he oso laugh then he act mr bean talk retards. LOL
ANOTHER FUK Got Son liao still childish lOL !!!!!!
ok, i love my job. Love Vanda Terrace's Kitchen.
now..lao ah pek new nickname aka MR BEAN.
ok..
laugh till cannot stop.
Mr Bean show me his new menu for nxt mth liao..
Cheeeby! western side alot new dishes..

SOUPS.

Roasted Wild Mushroom Soup Wif Dash of Sherry
Prawn Bisque with Mirin Sea Scallop etc etc
etc etc etc

Main Courses got
PASTA!

ALot ALOT LAH..lazy name..
nvm learn new stuffs i oso feel song.

The best name for the menu is frm the Asian Side de..
All of Us Voted.

AH SENG HOKKIEN MEE.
LOL!!! really sia menu put ah seng hokkien mee.
then ah chua said..wtf? we where got ppl name ah seng?!
LOL!!!!!!!

Breakfast Got AH FOOK FRIED BEE HOON!
LOL !!!!!!!
Ah Chua Kp Again..KNN i alway Work Morning. Should put Ah Chua fried Bee Hoon what.
AH FOOK
FOOK U LAH LOL !!!!!!!!!!

OK GG LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alot new stuffs..
SONG LAH LEARN NEW THINGS I LOVE IT
CMON CMON
Train here 1-2yrs
ZAI LIAO
HO SEH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Still.......
No Life.
When will i get a gf??
LOL !!!!!!!!
see when she wan accept me lo~
ya la U LAH...yes the one who reading now!!
YES U!!!
LOL !!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!
did i make u laugh again?
Hope i did. LOL ABIT LAME! But Same Trick Wont Works Twice? LOL !!!! Whahahahhahahaha........
k thx. LOL Enjoy ^^
LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok nth much liao...today dun hav emo stuffs.
everythings cool.
ok tml work morning.
HUAT JI KI BABY !
3pm off work.
Ok Talk Cock Tml Again..Gd Nite all.

Ok Paiseh...
让大家 EMO 一下...

My New Blog Song Of The Day !

If I had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
And with you I see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong
Our dreams are young and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
You'll only change my whole life through
Nothing's gonna change my love for you

If the road ahead is not so easy
Our love will lead a way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you


幸福呢?
10:59 PM






ME
Name :Calvin Chen TY
Born : Singapore
Bday : 2nd nov
Horoscope : Scorpio
Email : Calvin_cute86@hotmail.com

WISHLIST

A Stable Job
Holidays :)
Drive my Dad's Honda Civic to work :)
Driving License :)
Get Promoted :)

Tagboard




Hit Counter by Digits
Music
<